See the Covid-19 Measures section for all information regarding visits to the HUB
- EXTERNAL CONSULTATIONS: The entry of companions is restricted. You can come with a companion in the following cases: - underage patients - patients with physical or mental deficiencies - patients with decreased autonomy - patients with Cuida´m card - patients who arrive with a stretcher, wheelchair or need carts to walk around - In other cases at the medical discretion if you receive an SMS with a specific text where you put "MAY BE ACCOMPANIED"
- CABINETS: One companion per patient is allowed. Once they arrive at their destination, the companion can stay to wait for the test and will be informed of the result at the discretion of the professionals. If the capacity of the waiting room is full, the companion will have to wait outside the hospital and will be notified by telephone to go to the door to pick up the patient when he is discharged.
- EMERGENCY VISITS: A companion is allowed for patients who are cared for in the Emergency Department, with the exception of people diagnosed or suspected of Covid-19. This companion will have to be the same all day, and will have to stay in the room with the patient all the time, without walking around the service facilities or accompanying the family member to the tests. You also need to keep your hands clean and avoid touching objects in your room as much as possible. Relatives of patients in the Emergency Department with a diagnosis or suspicion of Covid-19 will continue to receive the information by telephone, through the number 634 298 427.
- MEDICAL INFORMATION DURING THE EMERGENCY STAY: The doctor gives telephone information to the person designated by the patient himself, during the first 4 hours of the emergency room stay. In the case of extended stays, it is also called at least once in the morning or afternoon shift, as long as the patient's clinical situation changes, as long as there is a change in medical decision. If you need medical information from your family member, call the Emergency Patient Information: 634 298 427
- The Outpatient Consultation building has 140 examination rooms, 4 outpatient operating rooms for minor surgeries and a Medical Day Hospital with 8 healthcare points, where diabetic patients are cared for and allergy tests are also performed. It features all medical and surgical specialties, except Obstetrics and Paediatrics.
Visiting hours: from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Thursday. From 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Fridays.
Cancellation or rescheduling a visit: By phone: 93 260 70 83, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Hospital specialists also travel to perform specialised outpatient consultations (CAEs) at the Just Oliveras Primary Care Centre in L'Hospitalet and at three Prat de Llobregat Primary Care Centres.
- The Medical Day Hospital boasts 42 healthcare points with a wide service portfolio for outpatient treatment of multiple sclerosis, neurology and heart failure, among others, and 10 medical consulting rooms (COPD, pulmonary fibrosis, allergy, heart failure, inflammatory bowel disease and complex chronic patients).
To access the Medical Day Hospital you must enter through the main door and go to the 1st floor. Once there, walk down the corridor to Module A (red) of the technical and surgical building.
Opening hours: from 7.30 a.m. to 9 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Bellvitge Hospital features different examination rooms, where diagnostic and therapeutic tests and treatments are performed. Depending on the test you have to undergo, you will have to go to one place or another.
- Digestive and respiratory endoscopy. Module C (blue) 1st floor of the technical and surgical building. Entrance through the hospital’s main door.
- Bone densitometry. Non-invasive cardiology unit. Vascular Diagnosis Laboratory. Respiratory Functional Exploration. Module D (green) 1st floor of the technical and surgical building. Entrance through the hospital’s main door.
- Multiple Sclerosis Unit. Neurophysiology Unit. Neurovascular. Module E (orange). 1st floor of the technical and surgical building. Entrance through the hospital’s main door.
- Elastrograph imaging. Breath test. –1 floor of the main building. Entrance through the main door.
Opening hours: from 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., Monday through Thursday. From 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Fridays.
Cancellation or rescheduling tests: Phone 93 260 70 83
- Bellvitge University Hospital features a diagnostic imaging service, which is equipped with state-of-the-art technology to meet the diagnostic and therapeutic needs of the patients we serve.
- It is located on the ground floor of the main building. Entrance is through access 2, next to the main door.
- The HUB Emergency Service responds to the urgent demand for any specialty, with the exception of pediatrics and obstetrics, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. To carry out this task, it is organized according to level of urgency (triage), complexity and severity, resolving the demand with a comprehensive vision, coordinating it with other services of the hospital itself, with other hospitals and with outpatient medicine, to achieve more efficiently a better outcome, in terms of overall health and patient and family satisfaction. The Service carries out research tasks in the field of Emergency Medicine and carries out undergraduate, graduate and continuing education.
Location: Technosurgical Building of the Bellvitge University Hospital. Entrance through the back of the hospital grounds
Phone: 93 260 75 75/ 93 260 78 78